Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Tired
We're in, but not completely out of boxes. Things are shaping up. We got a refrigerator - a lovely housewarming gift from my parents! Thanks -- you've been so wonderful through all of this craziness! All of our family has. Aaron's parents have been such a huge help and of course my Nana was our realtor so she played a major part too. School started yesterday so things are on hold until this weekend. Luckily, it is a 3 day weekend so I should be able to get our lives in order by next Tuesday. It has been crazy, exhausting, but fun & exciting too! Jackson has taken to his new room like a champ -- even sleeping THROUGH the night in HIS bed again! We love it & we are so proud of him! I have taken pics, but once again I can't seem to find the cord to transfer them from my camera. I'll post them when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment