Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Funnies

Jackson & Emerson have been saying the most hilarious things lately!

#1 The other day on the way home from school the conversation went like this:

Jackson: Mommy, can we have pizza for dinner tonight?
Me: Oh, honey I don't know.  You had pizza yesterday with Gabby and will have pizza at school on Thursday.
Jackson: No, I don't get pizza at my Wildcat Way class.
Me:  You've been taking your lunch, but if you want to eat pizza on Thursday, you can.
Jackson: NO!  They have meatball pizza.  I.DON'T.LIKE.MEATBALL.PIZZA!
Me:  Ok, you don't have to eat it.  Calm down!
Jackson:  I want pizza like in my Panda class. (before & after school care)
Me: It's the same pizza, Jackson.
Jackson: LIES!

I couldn't help but laugh.  It was so emphatic!

#2 While snuggling on the couch:

Emerson: Mommy, when I get big can I have boobies and earrings?

Ha!  I guess that's not too much to ask.

#3 While in the bathtub, after going under water.

Jackson(while rolling his head & eyes all around acting dazed) : Is this real life?

#4 Fighting me while getting dressed in the morning:

Emerson: I don't want to wear that shirt!
Me: Why?  It's cute and YOU picked it out.
Emerson:  Everyone will see my nipples!

What?  It's a tank-top, but it isn't that low cut.  This kid is obsessed with her chest area.

I am in love with their little big personalities.  They are so different and I love it!

No comments: