Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pre-K

SO much to catch up on!  School has started back (both the kids' school, my work school & my graduate school classes) so I don't have a lot of time to post, but I will do my best.

Jackson started Pre-K.  Is he really this old?  Is it possible?  My big boy even has to have an online account for his breakfast money.  I have NO time to feed the kids in the morning, so they eat at school.  Emerson's preschool provides breakfast and lunch, but you have to pay at Jackson's school.  Jackson prefers a packed lunch and I am happy to oblige - I never liked cafeteria food either when I was young.  So far Jackson is really liking his new teacher, Mrs. Ownby!  I didn't get to go to orientation because the silly school scheduled it on the first day of school and I couldn't miss the first day of school.  Aaron did go though, so I was thankful for that!  I did meet with Mrs. Ownby the next afternoon and I think she is going to be great!  Jackson seems to be enjoying it.  His main concern before starting is that there wouldn't be dinosaurs to play with.  I know there are some at his before & after school care, so even if there aren't any in Pre-K, he still has plenty of exposure.     

Pinterest idea that I hope to continue through high school!
My sweet boy still loves his dinos!

 These are a little out of order: this is when we went to register him


 Room 10

 Mrs. Ownby - Jackson loves her!

Mrs. Mills - the helping teacher
Jackson looks a little lukewarm here, lol!

Here's to a fantastic Pre-K year, Boogies!

No comments: