Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So behind....

I am so behind on blogging!  It seems like I have been so busy lately.  I am getting ready to go back to school to get my M.Ed and principal's certificate, so there's lots of prep work with that.  Then I have had a TON of grading, which I loathe.  We should totally get teacher's aids, but with the legislative cuts, that clearly will not happen.  It must be birthday season too - we have 6 birthday parties to attend in the next 2 weeks.  On top of that, I have been sucked in....I have succumbed to Twilight.  Aaron was out of town this last weekend and after a rough day at the crowded zoo, I decided to curl up with a book - well, on my iPad anyway.  I decide to see what the hype was all about and long story short, by Monday I was half way into the 3rd book in the series.  Nuts!  I love it!  I totally get it now.  A few of my friends and I have been talking about how funny it is that these books can turn grown women into "teeny boppers," as Aaron puts it.  Aaron has been making relentless fun of me and believes he is "losing me to that iPad."  Wrong honey - you are losing me to Edward & Jacob.  Ha!  My students are getting a huge kick out of my newest obsession. 

Anyway, I promise to post about my pretty babies very soon!  I have Emme's 20 month post in the works and Jackson has been cracking me up on a regular basis too.  So if you still read...please hold out a wee bit longer!  Cross my heart...   

No comments: