My sweet Emme has been quite the cranky butt lately! She IS teething (upper canines), but I think it has more to do with her giving up her 2nd nap. She now flat out refuses to take a 2nd nap (I'm talking catapulting herself out of her bed & not even blinking an eye) and now she is an absolute MONSTER in the evenings and even in the mornings. Her teachers say she is fine during the day, but I think she isn't getting enough sleep. This is SO out of character for Emme - she's normally so easy going. Of course all of this could be just that she is 19.5 months and close to the "terrible twos." I don't remember how old Jackson was when he stopped taking 2 naps. I could go look in his baby book or this blog, but I haven't yet. So here's my question to you: 1. When did your kids stop taking a second nap? Also, what time do your little ones go to bed? We can never seem to get in bed until 8:00 or 8:30pm. By the time I get home between 5:00-5:30pm, play a bit, cook dinner, eat, bath, read bedtime book(s), it is always 8:00-8:30pm. So in a nutshell, my sweet baby's sour disposition could be:
a. teething
b. not enough sleep
c. terrible twos
d. something else that I haven't even considered
It's enough to make you crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment