I feel like Emme's vocabulary has more than exploded in the last few weeks. I made a list a couple of days ago (I won't bore you with it, but lists are my thing) and Emme knows well over 50 words not including names. My favorite are bubbish (bubbles), nose and toes. She puts this adorable emphasized "s" sound on the last two. Love it! She is also starting to speak in more sentences. She will ask for things in sentences "orange please, momma" or "where's Jackson?". She is starting to talk on the phone more, saying hi to whomever she is talking to and usually I love you, bye when she is done talking. She is singing all the time and can even actually sing the correct words to parts of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. How I wonder....up above the world.... That amazes me since Jackson didn't start really singing words to songs until MUCH later! She is also saying words to go along with the ABC song but not the right words. She can start with A but only gets the tune right other than that.
We just love our little chatterbox!


No comments:
Post a Comment