Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Behind These Walls

Behind the 4 walls of this here blog some strange things have been a brewing! For one, I have noticed more & more strange places showing up on my traffic feed. Most I have been able to tell got here from one of your blogs and that I am ok with, but once I start seeing UAE and Singapore, I have to draw the line! Well, unless any of you can tell me you've been travelling & stopped your fantastic trip to read about Jackson & Emme???? You know you can't get enough! ;) I have also receieved a few comments from strangers - one from a person at Primrose Academy asking if she could do a guest post about child development. Weird. And NOW, I see that I have a follower that I do not know and her blog is in Spanish. How do you say "No offense, I'm sure you're a lovely person, but I don't know you" in Spanish? Anyone?

Based on all of that, I think it's time I go private! I haven't wanted to, but I guess I'm gonna have to. Better safe than sorry, right? So if you would please, please add a comment with your email address so that you will still be able to read and offer advice! Mmm k?! Thanks!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Even though we were no longer updating, I privatized ours - too many weirdos out there!! Of course, we would still love to read about all the Hiler happenings so add us to your 'approved' list. Let's get together IRL soon!!!

The Williams Family said...

Put me on your list too!!

The Synnott's said...

Put me on your list!!!

Summer said...

add me too! i am pretty sure you know my email address, but if not, you can send me a message on facebook and i will send it to you!!

Julie Adams Gray said...

julesmicadams@gmail.com. I put that ticker on the side of mine when you said that... Why are people stalking me in Nigeria? Oh well... I find that more publicity for me is the best :)!!! I'm so bad...

Yaya said...

Don't forget Yaya and Pops

THE ZELLERS said...

Me too!

Mark, Wendi, & Mallory said...

The McNulty fam wants to be on your list. I love keeping up with Jackson and Emme.