Jackson is just the funniest little guy! Here are a couple of recent Jackson-isms:
#1
Me: (trying to console Emme) What is it, Chicken? You're ok.
J: She's not a chicken.
I don't answer - I'm driving and it's raining....
J: Mommy, hers not a chicken! Mommmmy, she's not a CHICK.EN!
Me: She's not? I know, baby, I just call her Chicken just like I call you Wacko or Boogies.
J: She's not a chicken. She doesn't have wings or a beak. She doesn't know how to fly. (Slight pause) She does eat bugs though. (Another pause & then a giant smile) Nooooo...I just kidding you, Mommy!
#2
J: Mommy, I'm not tired. I don't have anymore yawns.
And my personal favorite:
#3
Me: Jackson, how did Mommy & Daddy get so lucky to get you as our little boy?
J: (Thinks about it for a second) It was probably all the lady bugs.
He makes my heart melt! And it cracks me up when he uses the term "probably!"
Oh, also. He says pew-con instead of coupon. I don't why. He can say it correctly, it just defaults to this. Same thing with "hairplane" and "hellaphant."


No comments:
Post a Comment