
Ashley's home from her first year at Tech. We missed her this year, but I know she was having so much fun! Remember your first year in college? Most of you at Tech? What a blast! Anyway, Ashley has already been spoiling us - me with lunch at school, the kids with fun TTU stuff, not to mention her cheery disposition! ;) She came over to see the kids on Friday night. I was able to capture the above picture of Emme and Ash - Emme adores her, but Jackson was too busy spinning on his shell like a Ninja Turtle to stop for something as mundane as a picture! I think he was showing off, but boy was he a wild child! We plan on seeing much of Auntie Ashley this summer!
1 comment:
Oh, the first year of college. I do remember the fun, and the many extra pounds! Ha!
Post a Comment