Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Addiction

It's time that I admit it.
There is something inside me that
I cannot control.
It beckons to me.
It is out of hand.
I need help!
I am an addict!
And since I am very busy with my job,
2 kids,
husband
& a kitchen renovation,
I will say my piece here:

Hello, my name is Hillary
and I am addicted to...


Craft blogs! What did you think I was going to say? Lately, I am glued to various craft blogs all the time! I LOVE LOVE looking at what other people are making and perusing their sites and the people that post to their sites to find idea, inspiration or just plain gawk at the amazing things they are able to make! These things suck you in! You start on one and then see that others have linked up to it and you click to see what completely caauute things they have made out of papertowel rolls and then it snowballs. Here are a few of my favorite ones (not that any of you care):
House of Smith's: All categories of crafts & she has a vinyl business

{The Creative Crate}: All categories of crafts & she often just posts craft tutorials she found on other people's blogs, but I like the stuff she does for herself also!
The Crafter's File Box: All categories of crafts along with blog hopping tutorials
Ruffles & Stuff: The girl's name is Disney. How could you not love that?
She does mainly sewing crafts & jewelry.

No comments: