Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The X Rated Teacher

I'm sitting in my classroom on my off period. I'm minding my own business - pumping sustenance for my baby girl when I hear the door handle turn on my locked classroom door. When it doesn't open, the person knocks. A few seconds go by. Knocks again. I continue to ignore since I'm in a compromising position. I hear the kid run to the other door, try the knob and then knock - this time louder. I continue to ignore and then silence. I'm sure you can see where this is heading, but this scenario has happened hundreds of times this year, but today - oh today, the persistant little freshman squirrel went to a nearby assistant principal and got her to open the classroom door. In waltzes one of my 2nd period students right into the middle of my pump session to retrieve his football bag he left. Are you kidding me? I scream at him. Get out. Get out. Just go. Mind you, I am completely covered, so no actual skin was seen or could have been seen, but still. He proceeds to stand there, looking straight at me and says "What? I just forgot my bag." Just go. Get out of here. "But - " Just GO! He leaves, but the door doesn't close. Over my file cabinet, I see Dawn (the helpful assistant principal, who I will say is a friend of mine) poke her head. She apologizes for letting him in, but looks confused at why I would be so rude. Oh, it's ok. I'm just pumping. Her face goes 95 shades of red and she apologizes over & over as she retreats out of the room. LOL! The whole thing cracks me up, but now how do I explain to Anthony tomorrow why I yelled at him????

No comments: