Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Emerson Lately

Emerson is officially a consistent roller! She has rolled over here & there before now, but not at all consistently. As of Monday, December 28th she has started rolling over everytime we put her on her tummy. I know this is weird, but ever since we found out that she hadn't gained weight since her 4 month check up and she only grew half a inch, I keep thinking she is behind. I know Dr. P said it was no big deal that she didn't roll over on a regular basis and that when she wanted to, she would, but it was still weighing on me. So I feel a little better now that I am seeing her roll. Here she is in all her rolling glory!



All smiles after a bath


I took this same picture of Jackson - I'll post a comparison next



Matching PJs

Kicked back in her new duck tub!


Look at that mouth - this girl is a serious eater. An aggressive eater!


1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

I love her in her little pink duck tub. It's about time you pulled it out for her. She is getting so grown up!!