I'm really behind posting this, but we took the kids to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop on December 9th. We specifically went on a week day night since last near it was so uncrowded and easy. This year it was pretty much the same. Jackson wasn't terrified of Santa, but did not want to sit in his lap. Santa said he couldn't hold both of them anyway (whoever heard of a Santa that can't hold 2 kids on his lap?). I think he was afraid that if Jackson wiggled and with Emme being so little, it may be too much for him, I don't know. Anyway, we told Jackson to stand next to Emme. He tried to hold her hand, but couldn't reach it, so we told him to hold her foot. He did, but he faced the wrong direction and we couldn't get him to turn around. Emerson, of course did great meeting Santa for the first time! Here is what we got:


Aaron & his mini-me.

Jackson posed briefly with the snowman
Afterwards, we went out for a belated birthday dinner for Aaron. We went to a hibachi place - it was a new one for us and it was very yummy! Jackson enjoyed the whole thing and even ate with chop sticks. I can't even eat with chop sticks, but he did and they weren't even the kind they rig for kids. He's the real deal! He ate so much too that I think we might need to eat that every night! Fun times!

No comments:
Post a Comment