Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Look What I Can Do....

Being at home has given me a chance to do more sewing. It is sort of meditative to me...except when something goes wrong and then you'll hear a lot of cursing. Anyway, recently I noticed Jackson using his stuffed elephant as a pillow in his crib, so I made him a pillow. It has trains and dump trucks and cranes on it, so he is a happy camper! I also embellished another onesie and made my very first quilt (well 2nd if you count the baby doll quilt I made in Home Ec in the 7th grade). I have another few projects in the works including Jackson & Emerson's Halloween costumes. This will be tricky considering I don't sew using patterns, but I will have to this time. I just hope I can finish them (and the other projects I'm juggling) before going back to work in just 2 and a half short weeks. *sniff sniff*





The quilt is hand tied & slightly larger than crib size.


2 comments:

Paige said...

Love the quilt, you are very good!

The Williams Family said...

very impressed... I, to I'm going to take on the task of making Hailey's Halloween costume. With my mother's guidence.