Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bath Fear? What Bath Fear?

Here is a picture from Jackson's Stick Horse Rodeo. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera, so I had to capture it on my cell. He looked so cute though in his cowboy boots, jeans, & bandana! We had a great time seeing all the little ones with their stick horses and there was a petting zoo too! Jackson was a little scared of the llama (but I reminded him that it was like Llama, Llama Red Pajama) and the goats. He got to ride a pony & had so much fun! He was squealing while we waited in line & then started bouncing up & down as soon as Aaron set him in the saddle. Too cute!





Jackson is CLEARLY over his fear of big boy baths! He was having such fun tonight. In fact, he cried (kicked & screamed even) when I got him out. I ended up taking some of the "safety" measures out and he doesn't seem as apprehensive. I don't think he liked the no-slip mat. Here are a few pics & a video from tonight:







Jackson & Emerson's new step stool. Gabby & Papa had it made for them for Valentine's Day. I think it is precious! Thanks so much Gabby & Papa!

Jackson knows just how to use it. He's such a big boy and climbs up all by himself. He can now reach to brush his teeth & wash his hands (with help, of course).


Jackson has been pretending to wash his hair lately, but we haven't been able to catch it on video yet. That or when he pretends to drink the bath water -- he dips his finger in the water & pretends to put it in his mouth like he's taking a tiny taste of something. So you'll hear me ask about washing his hair a couple of times, but he never does it.

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

I love the stools... she did a great job ordering those. Rodeo looks like a success.