Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Project completed!

Well, I finished the stick horse. Nothin' like waiting til the last minute. Jackson's Stick Horse Rodeo is tomorrow. I can't wait to see the kids parade with their stick horses and then there will be pony rides and a petting zoo and who knows what else. Pictures of the finished product:

He sort of has a long nose & he's WAY too big for Jackson, but hey...I was working completely without a pattern. He'll grow into it...eventually! ;)

The mane was a pain in the you know what! If you look closely, I even "branded" it with "JH" Jackson's initials. (bottom right in red)

Not bad for my first attempt. I will post pics of the event tomorrow. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

That is awesome! You are quite the crafty mommy!!

The Williams Family said...

Hillary it's amazing... who knew you had a sewing side to you!! Momma Linda and Momma Ann will be so proud.