We had a busy weekend. Saturday we worked in the house trying to clean out what used to be our office that will soon become a nursery. Sunday we went to Ashley's baptism. I was so proud of her & it was Jackson's first time in church -- I know shame on us! Then, Sunday afternoon we had a photographer come to take Jackson's 1 year pics (well, 1 year & 1.5 months). The photographer is Michelle Johnson. She & Aaron grew up in the same town. She was totally awesome and easy going! I can't wait to see how they turn out! I put a link to her blog, which will also get you to her website.
A few pics from our weekend....


3 comments:
What a cutie pie! Can't believe how grown up he is. Thanks for publishing these pics! yaya
i got one of the duck tubs for kynli the other day (it was actually $10.69 at our target!!) and she seems to really like it. i am about to post some pics of her in it! thanks!
I love him so much... miss ya'll. We had plans to go to Juliet's for her birthday (this past weekend)and we were going to see if ya'll wanted to get lunch. But we didn't go because Hailey was sick. :(
Post a Comment