Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've got a funny feeling...

So Tuesday afternoon, on the way home from school, the kids and I are talking about their day just like we always do.  When I ask Jackson about his day, he says he got a new teacher, Ms. Susan.  Weird, because I don't know anything about her...so I continue probing him.  Come to find out she is a high school student that comes in during the afternoons as part of her Child Development class.  Cool.  Anyway, so I ask Jackson if he likes her.  He says Yes, she's berry, berry nice!  So I ask him if he likes Ms. Lanie and he surprises me by concentrating very hard and saying hmm, I don't know.  I've got a funny feeling about her.  I can't help but crack up laughing - where does he get this stuff, but I have to admit, I have had a funny feeling about Ms. Lanie since the school year started... 

No comments: