Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

More teeth & chatter

Emme now has 3 of the 4 1st molars - the 4th should be out any day now!

I forgot to mention a few of Emme's words in the last post:
bubbles
there - she says then when she closes a door or puts a up a toy or something like that

Emme has added more new words to her list:
bird
duck
ball
shoe
train
PaPa

She has also started forming a variation of the same small, 2-word sentence: There's Jackson! or There's Dada!

When Jackson was her age, he was all about animal sounds and would never say the name. Emme seems to be the exact opposite, saying the name, but only making the sounds of a few. I think she is starting to say cow too, but I'm not 100% sure. I love seeing how different their little personalities are!

No comments: