Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Emme Talks

Emerson's vocabulary has really been expanding lately.

Friday, Oct 8: She surprised me by saying fish & play in the correct context.

Saturday, Oct 10: She said please (pshee) when she wanted milk - I thought it was a fluke, but she did it again over & over on Tuesday, Oct 12!

So for my sake - her current vocabulary consists of:
- Mama
- Dada
- Jackson
- Yaya
- Thank you
- More
- Milk
- Dog
- Cat
- Please
- Fish
- Play
- Book
- Done (sounds a lot like down)
- Down (sounds a lot like done)

She will attempt to say any word you ask her to, but these are the only recognizable ones!

Also on the 10th, her bottom left first molar popped through the gum. I felt like such a ninny - I had no idea it was even close. I secure my nomination for Mother of the Year everyday! ;) The bottom right one is almost there - I expect it anyday!

No comments: