Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jackson funnies

Jackson has been saying some of the funniest things lately and making some unbelievable connections (or at least Mommy is impressed)! I felt I needed to write these down somewhere so we could always remember and since his baby book is just about full....here goes...

1. The other day we were driving home from school and passed the cows just like we always do. Jackson always sits up real tall in an effort to see the cows at the back of the lot. On this particular day, the cows were up close to the road munching on some grass. Jackson said "Mommy, cows eeing grass and make milk. Cows, go to barn. Make milk."

2. His new thing is bridges. He loves for me to drive over the over passes. He starts asking for it the moment we get in the car. Everytime we go over a "bridge" he says "Hello little cars" and waves at the cars passing underneath. What a goof!

3. The other night we were at my parents' and Jackson, of course had eaten all kinds of food, but was still wanting more. He asked for more cookies. I said no. Then he asked Yaya. She said "Mommy said no." He then said "Jackson want eat apple" to which my mom said he would have to ask me. He leaned into her and said "Yaya ask Mommy." She laughed and said "you want Yaya to ask?" He then leaned in closer and this time whispered under his brow "I want apple." Imagine him manipulating Yaya like that and of course, she allows it! Ha!

4. He has started ratting people out for things. The other day we could smell that he had a dirty diaper, so I asked him if he had poo-poo. He said "No, Emme does." Emme wasn't even around. He also ratted out a little girl that scratched his face at school. The teachers just noticed his scratch, but didn't see how it happened. They wrote it up and when I got there I asked him he scratched his eye. He said "Tess do it."

5. The last and I think the funniest happened at school. His teachers told me yesterday right before lunch that Jackson said "vamonos." His teacher, Miss Yvette said "Do you want some water?" since they were standing next to the fountain. He said "Vamonos. Go eat." Yvette realized that when it is time to go to the cafeteria for lunch she says "Vamonos. Let's go eat." How stinkin' cute is that? My kid is bilingual! *beaming* ;)

1 comment:

Paige said...

What a smart cookie you have there!