Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jackson's 2nd Birthday Party

As I said before, Jackson turned two today, but we had his 2nd birthday party on November 14th. It was a train theme since Jackson is in love with all things train! I worked with an etsy girl out of Dallas to design the invitations and they turned out absolutely perfect! They were made to look like an old train ticket. On the front it said All Aboard For a Birthday Party! with a vintage train. The back looked like this and came in a ticket sleeve:


The kids were all given a train whistle and engineer hat wrapped in a red bandanna when they came in. Jackson wore his the whole time and Lonon wore his part of the time, but they others wouldn't wear them very long. They looked cute though! I also found some train coloring pages on the internet, printed and bound them together to make a train themed coloring book as a favor for the kiddos.
The cake - I wasn't super pleased with it because
I suck at frosting cakes, but it served it's purpose and
Jackson loved his train cake!
Jackson missed his nap & was so tired that
he cried as we sang Happy Birthday.

He snapped out of it though & eventually blew out his candle.

Who eats a cupcake with a fork?
Jackson does.




Notice this one is red & the other one was blue.
Yeah, he had two.
Uncle Bryan & Emerson in her engineer overalls. I searched high & low for these things and the ONLY place I could find them was in Australia. So Emme's overalls are Aussie overalls.
Jackson, of course had engineer overalls on & I found some engineer striped pants at the GAP for me too.
New Cozy Coupe from Yaya & Pops

Opening presents

Ami teaching Jackson to ring the bell on his new tricycle.

Hailey & Jackson playing outside.

We bought a bouncy house thinking we can get at least 4 or 5 years out of it.
It was a big hit with the kids!

My little train engineer!

How cute did he look?

Playing with Beau




Jackson had so many family members and special friends that came to his party. Tiffany & Hailey traveled from San Antonio to celebrate. Uncle Brennan & Megan also came from San Antonio. Aunt Candace & Uncle Bryan came from Austin. So many others from here in Houston. It was a great time and unforgettable 2nd birthday!


1 comment:

The Q. Family said...

ADORABLE!!! You did such a great job! Happy Birthday Jackson!