Weight: 14 lbs 9 oz - I totally expected it to be more. 75th percentile
Height: 24 3/4 inches - also 75th percentile
FOC: 16 inches - 45th percentile
She got 2 shots and 1 oral immunization. She cried for a total of 15 seconds and then was fine. What a trooper! I told Dr. Pielop that she sometimes sleeps 7 hours and sometimes sleeps 4 hours. Dr. Pielop said that Emerson had blow her cover and she should be sleeping 7 hours or more every night, now that we know she can. So last night, Aaron & I started sleep training, for lack of a better term. It ended up being a whole lot less painful than I anticipated. Hopefully, she continues to do as well! We got all the paperwork filled out while at Dr. Pielop's and today....
...she went to school. I will post her First Day of School picture this evening. Her teachers were very excited she was there and she seemed perfectly content this morning when I dropped her off. I haven't gotten any phone calls or emails, so I assume she is fine. I was running so late this morning that I didn't have time to cry. I guess that's good in a way!


1 comment:
Yay for a good first day! I've been thinking of y'all! And good luck with the "sleep training." Are y'all just doing cry-it-out?
Post a Comment