Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Cookies & Cuteness!

Jackson's first chocolate chip cookie -- wowwie, what a mess! He had a few bites of one the day before this and when we took it away because of the mess, he was crushed. We decided (Yaya decided) to give him another one the next day and this was the result.


Jackson was cracking us up in his exersaucer the other night. He was cruising around it & as he would pass Aaron who would tickle his thigh, Jackson would squeal. It was just so darn cute. I sort of ruined a portion of the video by announcing that I may have inadvertantly captured Aaron's behind in the video, so I apologize for that ahead of time, but it is just too funny to pass up.

2 comments:

The Q. Family said...

Yum-yum! Little devil!! He is so cute H!!

The Williams Family said...

I love the video!! That is the greatest you should keep that for ever!! miss ya'll