Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a little behind...

Visiting Uncle Brennan in San Antonio. He took a much needed break from his law reading. Oh, and congrats to Brennan as he is the new 1st Year Student Bar Association senator at St. Mary's University. He faced many competitors, but brought his "A game" and won! Congrats, B! Mom still wants to make you buttons. Maybe for your next campaign.
While we were in San Antonio for Tiff's shower Jackson got sick. His first real illness. ;( He was running fever and must have had some sort of virus. This is very poor timing (as if there is ever good timing to be sick), the shower we were at for Tiff was a couples shower hosted by Aaron & I and Wendi (Tiff's sister) and her husband. Poor baby! He acted totally normal except that I could tell in his eyes that he didn't feel good AND as an added bonus -- ever time he spiked a fever he would also break out into hives. The Dr. said that most likely he would do that every time he ran a high fever. Terrific! If you click on the pics below, you can see the hives & that he doesn't feel well. The one of his leg is very blurry, but you can see the hives right at/above the ankle area.


I stayed home with Jackson on Monday, Sept 8th and Aaron stayed home with him on the 9th. I am very lucky to have a husband who will do that! A lot of dads believe sick children are the mom's responsibility, but not my hubby! However, you could still tell that Aaron is an amateur at dressing Jackson -- when I got home from work I could tell immediately that Jackson's shorts were on backwards. Too funny! Aaron swears he thought that those were back pockets....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor baby!