Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Our June

Wow!  It has been a LONG time since I have blogged!  Grad school will do that to a girl.  Now that I am officially done with all my coursework and lack only my internship, I will try to be better about keeping this up to date!  

So let's see, we have had a busy & fun summer.  I can't believe that in just 4 short days we will be back to school/work.  It's bittersweet!  Jackson will be starting Kindergarten - can you believe it?  Emerson will start Pre-K.  I'm both excited for them and sad that I have to go back to work and won't get to spend all day with them.  So to recap our June, I am photo dumping with little blurbs.  

June 1, 2013 - Emerson's first dance recital:
 Her whole class ready for the ballet number.  
They danced to a cute song called "Best Friends."

 My tiny dancer!

 Probably should have cropped my backside out of this one!  

 Denise & Abigail - D & I have been besties since like 6th grade.  
{LOVE} that our girls are friends too!


 Emme & her dance teacher, Ms. Cassie
We love her!

We had fun at the splash pad:
 My super hero!




The kids went to a fine arts camp June 17-21:

They LOVED fine arts camp & can't wait to go back next year!

My Princess turned 4 - June 16, 2013: 
 Birthday morning with presents from mom & dad

We always decorate the kids' doors with streamers & fill their rooms with balloons for a birthday morning surprise.  It's not a surprise anymore though - they have come to expect demand it!  

I just love the look on both of their faces here!  
The Boogies and the Chicken!

I will do a separate post of Miss Em's birthday party, which was a week after her real birthday.  

No comments: