Emme has her first - and second - ear infections and pus on her tonsils. Her school called me on Thursday saying she had 101.5 temperature. So I went to get her and took her to see Dr. P. By the time we got there & back in a room it had been 1 hour since they had called and her temperature was up to 103.3! Now, I can handle anything up to 102, but after that I start freaking! Our doc says not to fight it, in fact he would only worry once it hit 107. What??? That is plain nuts! I am treating the fever anyway, but really only in conjunction with irritability like the Dr said. She definitely doesn't feel good. She just wants to be held and of course, I'm obliging! Sick babies need their mommies!
Oh, and she now weighs 15 lbs 14 oz and is 25.5 inches tall. She's growing after all!
2 comments:
Oh no! I hope the poor thing feels better soon!
even now; I still need my mommy when I'm sick...or someone to take care of me.
Poor Emme! I hope she is doing much better now!
Post a Comment